include "/web/hosted/richt/public_html/blackbg.txt" ?>
include "/web/hosted/richt/public_html/domehead.txt" ?>
So you're looking for those awesome Jaguar games, but no local stores carry Jag stuff? Well, I have the same problem. I have to go strictly mail-order, and it's pretty cool. You can get the games a day after they're released (a little extra charge for shipping of course :-])! Here's a list of people who I always call first.
- Bits o' Fun
- These guys are the ones I've been ordering from lately. Great prices and a special every now and then. Flat shipping rate of 5 bux for UPS ground, and 2nd and next day air are available.
Phone #: 1-800-FUN-JAGS
- Toad Computers
- These guys are the Atari only guys. Not the cheapest, but good service.
Phone #: 1-800-448-TOAD
- Video Game Liquidators
- These guys sell used titles as well as new ones at dirt cheap prices. I recently ordered 5 used games for 30 bux!
Phone #: 1-888-944-GAME(4263)
- Tiger Direct
- These guys are offering great deals! Special game packs at excellent prices.
Phone #: 1-800-888-4437
- These guys are out of the Salt Lake City area. I've been to the store quite a few times (where I was able to play a pre-release version of Ultra Vortek by the way), and the staff is nice, and unlike some stores, they aren't Jag bashers. I saw AVP posters on the wall, and Jag hats on the workers. Cool!
- Electronics Boutique
- If EB recieves enough orders for Iron Soldier 2, they'll start stocking the new games from Telegames!
Phone #: 1-800-800-0032
- Go Atari (of course!)
- The official place to go....retail prices though.
Phone #: 1-800-GO-ATARI
- United Game Source
- Very good prices! Mostly new stuff.
Well, I think that's all, if you know of others with 1-800 #'s,E-mail me with it.
I hope these are useful to ya =>.
To the Select Page