include "/web/hosted/richt/public_html/devheadw.txt" ?>
There are now some new and pressing questions again!
If you can help us out on any of the following points, please
send us mail. We also take source code gladly. Please no ripped
- How do you turn on interlacing ?
- Does the Blitter optimize destination reads, so that the
destination read is always done last ? Maybe Not!!
- How does the Branch object branch on the second linebuffer ?
I have heard a wild theory about CC=0 and setting bit #10 of
the HC, but it doesn't make sense to me yet.
- When the video chip is just using one linebuffer, does that mean
the OP has only time during the border/blanking interval to setup
the buffer. No real double buffering ?
- Are RMW cycles in GPU/DSP local space generally bad for the 68000 ?
Or is just the "buggy" clr <memory> the problem
- What are the bits you can set in SMODE. What are the I/O possibilites
with the synchronous serial line ?
- What exactly are those external IRQs in Jerry ?
$Id: questions.htm,v 1.15 1997/11/16 18:14:41 nat Exp $